Shack burnt due to cigarette spark, two youths burnt

Fatehpur.

Two youths got burnt due to fire in Baskatwa forest of Gurpa police station area. With the help of local villagers and RPF, both were admitted to CHC Fatehpur for treatment. After first aid there, he was referred to Gaya for better treatment. The injured youth have been identified as Monu and Suraj Kumar, residents of Kuwarntoli of Mufassil police station area. Koderma post in-charge Jawahar Prasad said that both the youths were traveling in the third bogie of the engine in an injured condition in the Asansol-Varanasi passenger train. Meanwhile, a Railway Protection Force jawan noticed both of them. During interrogation, the injured told that they were sitting in a hut in the Baskatwa forest and smoking cigarettes. The hut caught fire due to the spark of the cigarette. In the incident, the upper part of the body of both the youths got badly burnt. The fire could somehow be controlled by the local villagers.

Leave a Comment